Click here to make a monetary gift to Silver Lake College of the Holy Family.
Types of Gifts
Donors may elect the type of payment and the timeframe for making their donation that best suits their circumstances. The options include:
- Gifts of cash: There is no easier way to garner a charitable deduction than by making a gift of cash. Gifts of cash include check, credit card, appreciated securities, and/or real or personal property to be converted following a prescribed period. If you itemize, your gifts of cash are fully deductible for federal income purposes up to 50% of your adjusted gross income.
-Silver Lake Fund: Your ongoing belief in our mission allows us to continue empowering students through a quality liberal arts education and preparing them for professional success. Your gift, large or small, makes a difference. For example, gifts to the Silver Lake Fund support:
-Student clubs and organizations
-Student professional development programs, such as etiquette lunches
-Student service trips
-Student health and wellness programs
-Faculty and staff development
-Franciscan Center for Music Education & Performance
-Technology enhancements, such as Wi-Fi access throughout campus
-Student employment and internship opportunities on & off campus
- Gifts of Real Estate: Gifts of real estate in the Manitowoc County area, such as a residence. May be considered by Silver Lake College for full tax advantage to the donor.
- Gifts-In-Kind: Gifts-In-kind are donations other than cash that can be used as is by the College, such as (but not limited to): books, texts, office and art supplies, computer hardware, computer software, equipment, furniture, and musical instruments.
- Pledges: Pledges may be paid in intervals over a period of time designated by and at the convenience of the donor.
- Planned Giving: Donors may contribute to the College while maximizing their own financial program through planned contributions, such as will bequests, income trusts, annuities, and life insurance. Silver Lake College Advancement Personnel will be pleased to assist you in making a gift that is appropriate to your circumstances and in accordance with your wishes. The Advancement Office will follow through with a written reminder.
Contact Us To Give:
Vice-President for Advancement and External Relations