The Silver Lake College Parking Permit consists of a vinyl 3" x 3" sticker that is sequentially numbered. Persons affiliated with the College, other than guests, who use parking facilities for attending classes, residency, or employment are required to obtain a Silver Lake College Parking Permit.
- Faculty, Staff and students who operate motorized vehicles and who wish to park these vehicles on College property must apply for a permit from the Ariens Family Welcome Center, or submit an on-line application (located below). Permits obtained via on-line applications will be available for pick-up at the Ariens Family Welcome Center. Parking Permit holders are responsible for the accuracy of vehicle and ownership information supplied during the application process. Information about the vehicle and owner receiving a parking permit will be retained in the College records management system.
- One parking permit will be issued to each vehicle. The parking permit is not transferrable.
- The Parking Permit consists of an adhesive vinyl sticker which is to be attached to the lower left corner of the rear window of a motor vehicle. The permit must be clearly visible from the outside of a vehicle.
- A parking permit issued to a motorcycle may be attached to the front fork, onto the rear of the license plate, or under the seat.
- Parking permits are valid in all campus lots (excluding reserved or restricted stalls AND posted guest parking areas).
- A parking permit is not valid for the purpose of long term storage of a vehicle on campus, or for vehicles that have been disabled for more than 7 days, unless approved by the Office of Campus Safety.
- Parking Permits are the property of Silver Lake College. If found, return to the Office of Campus Safety. The transfer, sale, or exchange of a parking permit between persons is prohibited. Violators will be cited for misuse of parking services and be referred to the Vice-President for Student Development or the Office of Human Resources for disposition.